CROCO is a new oceanic modeling system built upon ROMS_AGRIF and the non-hydrostatic kernel of SNH gradually including algorithms from MARS3D.
CROCO project contains source code and croco_tools pre-and-post-processing matlab toolbox.
CROCO is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. CROCO is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
CROCO stable release V1.0 (26 June 2018): Download croco-v1.0
CROCO_TOOLS stable release V1.0 (26 June 2018): Download croco_tools-v1.0
Known problems and fixes :
30 July 2018 : in croco/OCEAN, fixes in read_inp.F : to read wind stress from croco_frc.nc files in case of #define BULK_FLUX and #!define BULK_SMFLUX
05 September 2018 : in croco/OCEAN, fixes in get_psource_ts.F . Thanks to S. Pous
17 June 2019 :
- In croco/OCEAN, fixes in analytical.F : bug fix and improvements from the development branch. Thanks to P. Marchesiello
- the treatment of the ramp when using the cpp keys #define PSOURCE_NCFILE and /or #define PSOURCE_NCFILE_TS
- other stuff …
- In croco_tools/Rivers ; Thanks to Joaquim Ballabrera and Lionel Renault.
- Fixes in make_runoff.m : A bug in the way the runoff forcing file croco_runoff.nc is created has been identified. It impact the way do the time interpolation of the runoff flow and concentration when using the cpp keys PSOURCE_NCFILES and/or PSOURCE_NCFILE_TS
- Fixes in check_domain_runoff.m : to manage rotated grid.