Two training sessions in numerical modeling using the CROCO code will be organized this year. The number of places is however quite limited, and part of the places are saved for partners from the global South. Let’s however note that other training sessions will be organized in the following years.
To apply for registration this year, send an email with your affiliation, position, knowledge of numerical languages and models, and intended use / application of the CROCO model:
- October 10-14 in Barcelonette, France: on-site training (full board week):
- Preliminary program: basic CROCO training
- Fees: about 300€ for the full week (all-included, nights and meals). Funding help for low-income country students may be provided. Please send an argument if you are willing to apply to such funding when sending your registration request.
- Contacts and registration: email to: camille.mazoyerNO SPAM -- FILTER@NO SPAM -- FILTERird.fr, cristele.chevalierNO SPAM -- FILTER@NO SPAM -- FILTERmio.osupytheas.fr, swen.jullienNO SPAM -- FILTER@NO SPAM -- FILTERifremer.fr
- October 17-28 in Cape Town, South Africa: both virtual/on-site training: https://gdri-croco.cnrs.fr/2022/03/28/first-annoucement-of-the-first-south-african-croco-summer-school/
- Preliminary program: first week: CROCO basic training, second week: advanced CROCO training (ocean-wave-atmosphere coupling, ocean-biogeochemistry coupling, sediments)
- Fees: Funding help for low-income country students may be provided.
- Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhxVaAoHc6kI-SiMo1FwLYOM9jrKtpTnjekFbcwqCSrpz2AQ/viewform
- Contacts: lionel.renaultNO SPAM -- FILTER@NO SPAM -- FILTERird.fr, ja.veitchNO SPAM -- FILTER@NO SPAM -- FILTERsaeon.nrf.ac.za
- Training in Brest, France:
Training in Brest, France: